Monday, July 5, 2010

cooked fruit pudding


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Sweet bears no fruit. Responsible calories and fat are Eastern whips are all easy to do and it seems that there is always room for a tasty end to a light meal. This cake contains only four ingredients and none of them are hidden fat clogging the arteries to wait, unless you want to drown in whipped cream.

For dessert I use dried fruit. Plums give you fiber, which is not in cakes or biscuits are normally. Apricotsdried cherries or raisins are also good to use. I remember my grandfather eating her breakfast. He would always make sure there was left for his lunch. I prefer dessert.

For the prunes, I take1/2-pound pitted and cover with water and soak overnight. The next morning, I cook the plums in the same water they were soaked until they are tender. I let cool and puree. Then I add 1/4-cup sugar and cook for 5 minutes.Then I let it cool to room temperature.

So, I propose two proteins until they are very strict. Then I stir in prunes 1/2-tablespoon lemon juice. I then fold the egg whites to the mixture of prunes. I lightly butter a shallow dish and pour the mixture into it. I bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven at 325 degrees. This excellent served hot or cold, with or without whipped cream.

If other dried fruit used only remember to use 1/2-poundthis fruit.

Thanks To : kitchenaid gourmet essentials 2-quart tea kettle

0 comments:

Post a Comment